Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Had My Hip Replaced Will It Set Off Airport Security Do You Think My Cat Is Dying?

Do you think my cat is dying? - i had my hip replaced will it set off airport security

I have a cat of the Himalayas 19 years. It is obvious for many years and has declined over time. She has good days and bad days .. badly in recent times. She suffers from arthritis in the hip makes your life before (with my sister, 4 children and 2 large dogs is a bit rough) and came to my house, "retirement".
In the last week or so I noticed that she was denied crispy for cats, but to eat canned food. She drinks too much water. But she did not want to go and if) they feed and water for each of its two hours beside his bed (with a blanket in my playroom MED lowest level. I also take her to bed but not otherwise. Approximately 3 months to clean up what has led toLiving room and cut his hair. We have on a sweater, as it otherwise was shaking.
I'm really sad about the loss of potential, but we are preparing ourselves for some time because it is so old. I have a cat that lived 3 years in the Himalayas since we have them a month ago and we still have 3 years to replace "Kayla. I know it's hard, but he believes that the cat initially able to walk better when Kayla died. This goes so far .. but I just wanted to know if these signs that Kayla (can lead the way)), are willing to spend. What are your thoughts and what I could do to make sure they feel comfortable? Is apart from his arthritis, it does not appear at all the pain.

4 comments:

Vet Student said...

To avoid the arthritis in an adult animal, in any case want to move a lot. To weaken an animal's teeth as they age and is probably why I do not want the reader to cats. The interruption of the preparation is probably due to low consumption. I doubt that he is dying, but it's really hard to say that I've seen.

pancakes... said...

Aww thats so sad. But I'm so happy for the cat, he lived a long time. I am sure that the cat no pain, and you can always try to play with her when she seems bored. Try to put the wet and dry food may have to eat them. Apart from that, good luck!

The Vet Tech said...

what the most common in older cats is kidney failure and diabetes. at 19, but probably best to let them live in comfort this time he has left. to give what they like to eat and give affection.

Marissa C said...

I'm sorry to say, but I think it's time. She lived a long life. So think you can out of their misery

Post a Comment