Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eczema Wiki I Have Eczema, Flatfeet, Allergies To Pollen, Cats And Dogs. How Will These Affect My Entrance Into US Army?

I have eczema, flatfeet, allergies to pollen, cats and dogs. How will these affect my entrance into US Army? - eczema wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema
(Basically, it is not contagious is hereditary, only my itchy skin.)

I read somewhere that prohibits the Army skin disorders, please help.

And MOS Flatfoot that on my decisions are correct? or something else?

9 comments:

Barry R said...

provided that no allergies are killing people, you no problems

meseattl... said...

Do not understand why eczema is to avoid what I have and that is very visible, but I was contacted by recuriters army. I personally think it would be your flat feet, father wouldnt (sorry if you all the way the Marines)

Mrsjvb said...

Eczema is a show stopper. PDQ is most likely allows no exceptions. If you are not using all the uniforms, as needed, you are not a waiver.

~your guardian angel~ said...

I do not know anything about eczema, but I know that flat feet is very good for the army, that I care about him and the army is the best way to go if you say you will not be used if you during your booking

usnavyco... said...

Enter the post.

charliea... said...

It is not today! They are so few people were able to guide ...

sirbobby... said...

Welcome to the Organized Crime S.

Ed Borden said...

Eczema is the only problem that may keep him.

mtbarrie... said...

Flat feet are only allowed to enter ... at least we can do so, but if you (and I know people who have) and can remain associated with problems to be overcome. As for allergies and eczema no problem ... I think the only thing that counts is wool allergy. Fake until you make it if you really want in. But I have flat feet and believe me, the transaction is not a joke!

Post a Comment