Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Index And Self Pics How Can I Look Less Plain And Gain Self Confidence (pics)?

How can I look less plain and gain self confidence (pics)? - index and self pics

I asked a question and someone said

Said, "Honestly, you look too boring, blah, blah, flowing, Butch unstylish, watch the old nun, and Jane wants to plan w / a rating of 3.0."

How can I spice to your life?
And multipliers of confidence would be nice =)

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf ...

BTW: I'm married, I will not win with a man
But I look good for him =)

2 comments:

btpSOCCE... said...

Its really nice:) and I'm sure your husband thinks so.
Proposals ..
Wear black eyeliner and mascara.
If you want to use a black eyeliner .. Wear black eyeliner.
brown eyes, the light and adds a girly touch to your look:)
XO

Kaden's Mommy said...

I'm definitely not a fan of cutting short hair, but you see me blah .. Perhaps Spice It Up with some facts girly (not too drastic, or you find a rock). I would say that you do not need much makeup, my boyfriend natural girl on girl loves all together, but you can always try to extend a gray eyeliner (and far less dramatic than black) in the eyelid upwards and outwards slightly above the lash line to a female appearance (there), and a little shade tabs instead of mask over his still beautiful nature! You might even still a little red, but do not really need it!

Even something that they could in the closet, would be a fun, girly necklaces that could add a little charisma .. :)

They are always very natural, but it did not forget! When you remove the make-up is better than many girls there.

Post a Comment